Computer Virus Removal Service
Computers and computer users are under assault by hackers like never before, but computer viruses are almost as old as electronic computers themselves. Most people use the term “computer virus” to refer to all malicious software, which are call malware. Computer Viruses are actually just one type of malware, a self-replicating programs designed to spread itself from computer to computer. A virus is, in fact, the earliest known malware invented.
Viruses are not only an annoying nuisance to deal with, but have also become a direct cause of computer intrusion, vulnerability and a major cause of productivity decline in an organisation. In most cases computer security software and vigilance can prevent most infection from taking hold on your computer system or network. If you do experience virus infections most will be resolved quickly due to better detection and anti-virus software. That said, the latest variants can be very sophisticated and can completely take over you computer or mobile device, and some virus variants can lock you out of your profile and your data completely, or lock your computer using ransom-ware viruses which you will be asked for payment for before releasing your account and data.
Therefore if your have been infected by a virus on your computer, laptop or mobile device, please contact Home IT Service is here to help. If you are suffering from excessive popups, unsolicited payment request, suspicious activities, very slow keyboard and mouse responce or just want to ensure your computer system is clean, please contact Home IT service to see if we can help resolve the infections or issues.
We carry out the following to ensure a clean, fast and more secure computer for you:
- Clear unnecessary data and junk files off your computer
- Installation of the latest anti-virus software, fully updated and followed by a complete system scan and clean up
- Malware scan and removal
- Ransomware removal
- Rootkit virus scan & removal
- Secondary malware scan and clean up
- Spyware and adware scan & removal
- Uninstall unnecessary bloatware software and toolbars from your system.
- Windows security check and update.
Once we’ve carried out all the appropriate procedures and restore your laptop or computer to its fully functioning state, your now left with a clean computer that runs faster and is better protected against viruses and malware, thus reducing the chance of your computer becoming infected once again.
Therefore if the unexpected should happen and your computer, laptop or device starts becoming unreliable or has developed a fault, you will need your IT equipment functioning correctly as soon as possible. If this is the case do not despair, contact Home IT Service to see if we can help get you IT equipment back up and running.
If your IT equipment, computer, laptop or mobile device has any of the following symptoms listed below, this maybe the first indication that your IT equipment may have some form of infection, and your computer or mobile device may require attention, i.e. full system security sweep to clean to remedy the infection:
- It takes a long times for the applications to open
- It takes a little while before keyboard to react
- It takes a while before what you type appears on screen
- New toolbars and search tools star to appear on your screen and browser
- Storage space starts to disappear
- Software starts to appear, which you have not installed
- The applications are very sluggish
- There are a lot of pop-ups when you use your browser
- Unusually high network activity
- Unusually messages and the amount of messages increases without warning
- You have to click several times before anything happens
- You start receiving unsolicited emails
- Your computer is booting very slowly
- Your browser takes a long time to open up
- Your spam or junk folder has a lot of email in it
- Your search box starts typing symbols
- Your computer starts to freeze or crash
- Your hard drive or SSD is constantly active
- Your browser homepage changes without your authorisation
- Your searches are redirected to unknown search engines
- Your security software and firewall have been disabled
Call Home IT Service for our free, impartial, friendly advice on your data recovery problem.
Call us on 0161 448 8664 to get your IT issues fixed quickly and professionally.